Saturday, September 10, 2016

Birthdays and Holidays

Have I told you how excited I get when I am asked to make a card for someone??   I always try to find out what I can about the person the card is intended for...do they like a certain colour, love dogs, flowers or the reason for the card...is it a birthday, baby shower, communion, or thank you?   

This week, a work colleague asked me to make a birthday card for her sister. She had just come back from a vacation out east, spending time her family....parents, brothers, sisters and their families.  I enjoyed listening to all they got up to and looking at her photographs.  PEI is such a beautiful place!!  She knew right away she wanted some kind of beach scene for her sisters birthday card, as a reminder of their recent vacation.....so I came up with this one.   Hope you like it....and that she does too!!




If you ever need a Colourful Card....just ask me.  All my cards sell for $3.00 each or 4 for $10.00.    If you live in the North Grenville - Kemptville area, or don't mind the drive out here....why not learn how to make one yourself and come to one of my Colourful Card Classes??   See the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS to see when the next one is.

Product List


Have a great weekend!!
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment