Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Clearance Rack

Oh my goodness, I just had to jump on this morning to tell you about all the fabulous goodies that have been added to my Clearance Rack.


Click Here

So many great products at fabulous prices!!  If you order direct through my website, don't forget to use the Hostess Code in the top right hand corner to receive a thank you from me.    To help save on your shipping costs, I will be placing an order this weekend and/or next weekend, after the Colourful Cards Class and Colourful Cards Stampin Club nights.  

For more details about my Colourful Cards Class this Friday, click this link https://goo.gl/forms/JP5oNMcMfb9L9Kq93      You don't have to pay to register, just bring the cash on the night!!  $10 for two beautiful cards....here's a clue, they will be Christmas Cards!!

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment