Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Jar of Love - Week #2


I almost forgot it was Wednesday....is that a good thing I wonder??   Is my week dragging on....or going too fast!  Yesterday was certainly a crazy hectic day with the release of new products at 60% off in the Clearance Rack.   My phone was humming with all the calls and text messages.  I hope you were able to pick up some great deals???


Talking of great deals, the stamp set I am showcasing this month...Jar of Love...is a fabulous deal.  37 photopolymer stamps which include three jam jars (or Mason jars as you call them in North America) with pretty little things to pop inside.   Check out my sample for this week.


If you would like to know what I used to make this, check out the product list below:

Product List


If you would like to know how to make your own Colourful Cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates.  Or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to stamp with friends by hosting your own Workshop right here in my craft room!  No cleaning up, no dishes or extra work for you....just invite your friends over, bring a snack and have some fun. Your friends get to "make and take" a card home and you get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment