Thursday, September 29, 2016

Jar of Love - Week #4

Yikes, I am a day late with my Stamp of the Month sample...but I am sure you will forgive me when you see this pretty card.   I am featuring the stamp set, Jars of Love....37 Photopolymer stamps featuring mason jars, flowers, fish, fireflies.  So much you can do with this versatile set and that's not to mention the die set that comes with it, or the Halloween or Christmas sets out now in the Holiday catalogue. 

My Colourful Cards Stampin Club ladies will recognize this card, as its one we made last Friday during club night.  I hope you like it.



Don't you just love the embossed white piece of card...I did that using the Softly Falling Embossing folder and the Big Shot.   Gotta love that Big Shot.   My club members and class attendee's love using it....and during a BYO event, you can use it too!!  I also used the snowman from Christmas Magic (

Here are the other items I used to make this sweet Christmas card.



Product List


As a reminder, here are the other cards we sampled this month with Jar of Love.



For more information about upcoming Classes and Clubs, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS.   I will be updating it this weekend with news of craft and vendor shows I will be attending in October, where you can buy my Colourful Cards for $3.00 each or 4 for $10.00.   You can also chat with me about classes, or even hosting a workshop of you own....inviting your friends for a fun card night....at my home.  Yes....no clean up for you!  Just invite your friends, bring a snack and we are good to go!  

Have a great week
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment