Monday, September 26, 2016

Love & Anniversary

Saturday was my 28th wedding anniversary.....sunny and warm just like that day, back in 1988.  In 1988, I had long blonde hair, my husband actually had hair, and we were excited to profess our love to one and all.  My parents, brother, and a friend flew over from England to join the 80 or so Canadian family and friend we invited to help us celebrate.  It was quite a magical day.

Together we have raised two boys, co-parented a daughter, watched as various pets have come and gone, laughed till we cried, cried till we laughed...I wouldn't swop my Bob for anything, and am looking forward to another 28 years or more.  

Here is the card I made him...used up some retired DSP and the Number Of Years stamp set.  The pretty little hearts and white ribbon just added that special touch.



Have a great week...and be sure to stop by again to see some Colourful Cards.

Cheers
Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment