Saturday, September 3, 2016

Spotlight on Christmas

I am not really one of those people who can tell you exactly how many days there are until Christmas....primarily because I am rubbish at Maths, and can't work it out.   Plus, I never really think much about Christmas until after my birthday, which is November 30th.  So plenty of time yet.  

However, with the launch of the new Holiday Catalogue, I ordered some of the Christmas stamp sets....and oh boy, its really hard not to get into the Christmas spirit!!   This one, is super cute, and from the stamp set Christmas Magic.  It reminds me of the Polar Express, one of our traditional Christmas Eve movies.



The technique is called spotlight, and I will be teaching this in my next Card Class (and Stampin Club ladies!!) later this month.   Check out the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS to check on the dates and register.

Product list is below if you would like to CASE this card.  

Product List


If you would like to know how to make your own Colourful Cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates.  Or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to stamp with friends at your own Workshop, hosted right here in my craft room!  No cleaning up, no dishes or extra work for you....just invite your friends over, bring a snack and have some fun.  Your friends get to "make and take" a card home and you get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment