Thursday, September 1, 2016

Weekly Deals - September 1-7

As promised, here are this weeks Special Offers from Stampin Up.  



These products are while supplies last and are valid for this week only. September 1 - September 7.  

Next week I will have a new set of special offers for you, so make sure to keep checking my blog or Facebook page.  Every Thursday, until September 21, I will have new amazing deals for you.

If you would like to order direct, click on the picture which takes you directly to my online store.  Order and have it shipped to your door.   Or, email me at baashunt@gmail.com with your order.  It will be shipped to me, and you will need to pick it up.  Shipping is a little cheaper that way.  

Other super exciting news...is the new holiday catalogue launches today, September 1, 2016.  Have you got your copy yet??  Would you like one??? Let me know, leave a comment below or email me at baashunt@gmail.com with your address and I will pop one in the mail.  Don't forget every catalogue is like a little idea's book with lots of great project ideas inside.

Have a stampin great day!
Cheers
Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment