Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Cancer Kicking Cousins Vendor Event

You all know how much I love doing vendor and craft shows....you meet the nicest people and find some amazing products for sale.  With Christmas right around the corner, its vendor and craft show season and this month, I am doing TWO!!   The first one, is this coming weekend, the Cancer Kicking Cousins Shopping Extravaganza at the North Grenville Municipal Centre in my home town, Kemptville, Ontario.  10:00am - 3:00pm.  

I will have lots of Colourful Cards on my table for sale.  Naturally some Christmas Cards....showcasing some of Stampin Up's new holiday stamp sets...plus Sympathy, Birthday, Thank you, New Baby....and more.  Pop in for a visit, learn about my upcoming Classes and Specialty Workshops or just browse and chat.

Here is one of the cards I made this weekend to take along with me....hope you like it!!  All my cards are $3.00 each or 4 for $10.00.




If you would like to CASE this card....check out the product list below with direct links to my online store.   Don't forget if you place an online order, use the hostess code located in the top right hand side of my blog to receive a thank you gift from me. 

Product List


Looking forward to seeing one or two of you this weekend.  This event is a fundraiser for the Canadian Cancer Society – raising funds to support research and provide assistance to cancer patients in your community! Free admission!  

Have a great week,
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment