Friday, October 28, 2016

Frame It

I have been seeing quite a few large framed stampin pieces on Pinterest lately and thought I would like to have a go.  Our DSP (Designer Series Paper) is just so lush...it's a shame to cut it up and send it off on a card.  So I thought it would be fun to cut it up.....and frame it.  




I chose the Candy Cane Lane DSP and cut each square of designer series paper into 2.75 x 2.75 pieces and layered each on a piece of 3 x 3 Real Red cardstock.  I fussy cut the gingerbread houses, and other embellishments and added a square of gold glitter paper for some pizzas. The squares were all layered onto a piece of 8.5 x 11 Whisper White thick cardstock.  I am quite pleased with how it turned out and a great new way to display the beautiful paper Stampin up puts out.   Imagine one for each season, just replace the inside with some cool new pieces.


Product List


I would love to see what you come up with??  The possibilities are endless...new baby announcements, wedding, anniversary, new home....great gift ideas!!

Have a great weekend

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment