Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Lovely as a tree - #1

Can you believe it's October already? The trees are starting to turn beautiful colours as the Fall settles in. I honestly think this is my favourite time of the year.  

This month my stamp of the month is "Lovely as a Tree".  These 6 beautiful tree images have been part of the Stampin' Up! collection for many years and I am told, a firm favourite of Shelli Gardner, cofounder and board chair of Stampin' Up!.


For this pretty card, I used sponge daubers to give the tree foliage some fall colours and then mounted them onto an embossed layer of Soft Suede card stock.   Below is the complete list of items I used to make this card.


Product List


I am looking forward to showing you more samples from Lovely as a Tree, and I will be including a beautiful glittering sample in my upcoming Class this month.  For more information about upcoming Classes and Clubs, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS.   I will be updating it this week with news of craft and vendor shows I will be attending in October, where you can buy my Colourful Cards for $3.00 each or 4 for $10.00.   You can also chat with me about classes, or even hosting a workshop of you own....invite your friends for a fun card night....at my home.  Yes....no clean up for you!  Just invite your friends, bring a snack and we are good to go!  

Have a great week
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment