Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Lovely As A Tree #2

It's Wednesday already!!   Don't you just love a short week.....of course we had the fabulous Canadian Thanksgiving Holiday to be thankful for.  Hope you all had a wonderful time, celebrating with your family?  My boys came over, their girlfriends, and my step-daughter for a ridiculously fabulous meal. Megan made butternut squash soup and Carolin made the best ever Apple Crisp. The turkey was amazing....and while it was roasting away, we stamped in my craft room.  Here is one of the cards I made....which just happens to be this weeks sample from my Stamp of the Month - Lovely as a Tree stamp set.



The product list below shows you what I used to make this card. Plus the coloured inks I used to colour the leaves, which I adhered with stampin dimensionals.

Product List
Hello Honey 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Hello Honey 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[133678]
$8.75
Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad
Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad
[133643]
$8.00


It's such a lovely stamp set.  Easy to see why its been in the catalogue longer than any other stamp set.  

Come to one of my upcoming classes to try it out and let me know what you think.  Click on the Classes and Events tab above to keep up to date on future classes and specialty workshops.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment