Thursday, October 20, 2016

Lovely As A Tree - #3

Not sure what happened yesterday, but I completely forgot to post my stamp of the month sample, Lovely As A Tree.  I could blame it on the not so good day I had at work yesterday, or perhaps the fact the Blue Jays lost and are now out of the World Series.  Or maybe it was the excitement of going into the City to visit my oldest son and his lovely girlfriend....but whichever explanation you take...I still forgot ha ha.   So without further ado, here it is:



Isn't it pretty?   A forest of fir trees.  I have to admit, the white ribbon I used was something I had at home in my pre-stampin-up craft box, and the sentiment is now retired.  Boo....this one Sassy Salutations, is one of my favourites...but if you want to know the list of current items I used, see below.


Product List


Hope you enjoy CASEing this card.  If you would like to learn how to make Colourful Cards like these, please check the tab above....CLASSES AND EVENTS for October's schedule.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment