Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Lovely As A Tree - #4

I have not posted much this past week, not feeling so well right now.  Luckily for me, making cards and playing with pretty paper and embellishments, actually makes me feel better.  So check out this pretty card I made, using my stamp of the month - Lovely As A Tree.  This has been such a beautiful stamp set to work with, and I am sure I will be using this many times over....not only this Christmas, but the entire year.  



Here is a fun fact, I had to recall this card from memory.   I had attended my first ever card night last November at Sandy's house, (now my friend and upline) and from that...booked my own workshop in the December.  This card, or something similar to it, was one of the cards we made.  I just loved the black and white...clean and simple look it has.  I used the sentiment from the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set....and stamped it first, before embossing with Softly Falling Embossing folder.  What do you think?

Product List


If you would like to know how to make your own Colourful Cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates.  Or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to stamp with friends by hosting your own Workshop right here in my craft room!  No cleaning up, no dishes or extra work for you....just invite your friends over, bring a snack and have some fun. Your friends get to "make and take" a card and you get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  

Have a great week,
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment