Thursday, October 27, 2016

News and Specials

Oh how I am loving being a Stampin Up Demonstrator....why you ask??  Yesterday I learned about a Sneak Peek product being released on November 1 and saw a list of select stamp sets that will be available at 25% off for the month of November!!    Gotta love a sale....don't worry, I will be emailing all my customers with a PDF of the select stamp sets.   One or two of you will be thrilled!!





Other news to thrill you all.....the BYO nights for November and December have been set.  You have asked for it, and I have listened.   This is a special evening reserved just for my customers to show my appreciation, once a month I open up my craft room for the evening where they can bring all the stamps sets, paper products and embellishments they have purchased from me (and other places) and we just craft together.  No supplies are provided (unless they want to use my Big Shot)....no fee involved.  Just BRING YOUR OWN and lets get crafting.

November BYO   -  Thursday 10th 
December BYO   -   Monday 12th

Would you like to get news and updates by email from me?  Need more information on my Classes and Workshops or the BYO.  Email me at baashunt@gmail.com or click here to complete the form......and lets chat.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment