Friday, October 14, 2016

September Thanks You Cards

What a fabulous month September was...between Stampin Up's fabulous specials, my Colourful Cards Class, a great crowd for the Colourful Cards stampin club night, lots of new babies born and my wedding anniversary.... I sure did make lots of cards!  

Here are the thank you cards I recently mailed out to all my wonderful customers who shopped with me in September.




I used the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamps set....whisper white cards stock and various matching inks and card stock for the thank you banners.   Funny thing....I used the heart punch to flag the ends of the thank you banners, just to give it a different touch.  Hope you like them....and for those receiving them (if you have not already) keep an eye on your mail box!!

If you are interested in learning how to make your own Colourful Cards, please check the upcoming Classes and Events in the tab above...or check my facebook page at www.facebook.com/colourfulcardsbyannehunt to see whats happening.  Would love to have you join us for a Class.

Have a great weekend
Cheers
Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment