Sunday, October 9, 2016

So Many Thanks

With it being Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, I thought it was fitting to tell you about this beautiful set of cards I made for a colleague at work.  She is from down east, and recently went home with her sister, to celebrate her mother's 80th birthday. By all accounts, it was quite the surprise...and she had a lot of people to thank for the help.   So she asked me to make her some special cards.  It was a natural choice to use the Serene Scenery paper stack. What do you think??



I used thick whisper white card stock, and used my aqua painters and some crumb cake to lay down the sandy beach...then used Wetlands stamp set for the beach grass.   A 2" x 4" strip of the beach scene from Serene Scenery, layered with Lost Lagoon retired cardstock.    If you wish to CASE (copy and share everything) the list of products used is below with links directly to my store.


Product List
Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[133679]
$8.75


Wishing you ALL a very Happy Thanksgiving....I am off to enjoy the rest of the weekend with my family.  Talk soon.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment