Sunday, October 2, 2016

Stock Up on Cardmaking Staples

As you know...Saturday October 1, 2016 was World Card Making Day....and I spent most of the day in my craft room, working on Christmas Cards for the upcoming Stamp-A-Stack, and my Perpetual Calendar.   I am not going to show you what I was working on, as I don't want to give too much away for the Stamp-A-Stack...but what I will show you today, is what Stampin Up are doing to celebrate World Card Making Day.    They are offering....for a very limited time, October 1-5 up to 25% off on select cardmaking essentials and kits!!   Link here to my website for a clearer image.



Personally, I love the deal with the Fast Fuse Adhesive....buy one and get a refill FREE....always wanted to try that adhesive.  I have used the Snail, and you all know I love the Tombo....think it might be time to try the Fast Fuse.  What do you think looks good enough to try at these prices??

Tomorrow I will be tell you all about the great DSP sale we will be featuring for the month of October.....oh just so much fun stuff going on in my Stampin Up world!!    Have a great Sunday.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment