Friday, November 18, 2016

Belated Birthday Bro

My brother, David, or "our Dave" as we in the family like to call him, lives with my Dad in England. So I don't get to see him much, unless you count Skype every Friday evening?  Both of us celebrate our birthdays in November...this year we are both in New York City at the same time to celebrate with one another!  Pretty cool right??  Naturally I made him a card.


I didn't want flowers, or silly sayings.  Something masculine....and loved the fact that this paper (which is actually Christmas paper) has stars all over it, and the colour reminds me of November (our birth stone is Topaz after all).  I used some vellum to give it depth....oh and the greeting is from a NEW stamp set coming in the Occasions Catalogue due to be released January 4th!!  Yikes...thats a sneak peek.  



Product List
Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers
Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers
[137856]
$5.00


Here's a picture of me and our Dave having a good time in NYC.  What do you do with your brothers or sisters to celebrate your birthdays??



Have a great weekend...we will be travelling home, no doubt exhausted but happy to have spent valuable time together.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment