Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Candy Cane Lane - Week #1

As you know, on Wednesday's I showcase a particular stamp set for the month, offering samples of different ways you can use it.  I decided to try something different, and this month will be showcasing our fabulous Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.  So many designs, so many colours.  Each 12 x 12 sheet is double sided, and you get two sheets per design. It's great for making cards, boxes and tags. Check out week one.





I used crumb cake cardstock for the base (my favourite card stock right now) and cherry cobbler for the first layer.   On the whisper white top layer, I glued a piece of the Candy Cane Lane DSP and fussy cut out the two houses to adhere on top...the bigger one I used a stampin dimensional to pop it up.  The sentiment is from Christmas Magic.  Pretty sweet right??


Product List


Hope you like this one??  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment