Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Candy Cane Lane - Week #3

Don't you just love modern technology.  As you read this blog today, I am on my way to New York City with hubby, our eldest son Andrew and his girlfriend, Carolin.  We are off for a couple of days rest and relaxation....and to visit with my Dad and Brother who are flying in from England, to meet us there.  However, the blog must still go on....and as its Wednesday, that means its DSP of the month.  Does not have quite the same ring as Stamp of the Month does it??   This month I am showcasing the beautiful Candy Cane Lane designer series paper.  Here is this weeks very simple and elegant card.



This paper reminds me of a Victorian parlour wallpaper.  Below are the products used to make this quick and easy card.


Product List


Have a great week...I know I will :)
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment