Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Candy Cane Lane - Week #4

I have had so much fun with the DSP of the month....Candy Cane Lane, and I can't believe we are on week 4 already (still one more to go after this though).

What do you think of this one??



For this card, I took a small circle from the Layering Circle Die's and cut out a circle of DSP, both sides..then arranged them on a piece of Black cardstock...adhered to a piece of Whisper White thick for a card base.  The white belly band and row of sequin's gave it that little glitzy look.


Product List


You could probably do this with square's too....and of course, other designer series paper.  Share your version, on my Facebook page  www.facebook.com/colourfulcardsbyannehunt and I will send you something special!! 

If you would like to know how to make Colourful Cards and live in the Kemptville, North Grenville ....heck even the Ottawa area....check out my Classes and Events tab above to see my calendar.  Would love to have you join us for a fun crafty evening.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment