Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Candy Cane Lane - Week #5

This is one of those months that has 5 Wednesdays in it.....so kinda special that you get FIVE samples of my DSP of the month - Candy Cane Lane.   Also today is kinda special anyway, because its my birthday!!!  I have to tell you something funny, before I show you the cutest Candy Cane Lane card.   Hubby kept asking me all week, could I make him a birthday card for someone...I'd laughed and say, no.  This morning, he passed me an envelope.  I was excited to see what he might have done (he has never created with me before)....and guess what it was?  One of the birthday cards I had made a few months back, the bugger had raided my stash.  So I did end up...making my own birthday card.  Too funny.

So without further ado....he is my favourite of all the Candy Cane Lane cards I made this month.




Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$7.00


And to refresh your memory, here are all five cards I made this month with Candy Cane Lane DSP.    




I should also point out, the stamp set that goes with this suite, Candy Cane Christmas, is also fast becoming a favourite stamp set of mine, and perfect for gift tags!!

Have a great week.
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment