Saturday, November 12, 2016

Casing the Catalogue

I am not sure if you have taken a good look through our Annual or Holiday catalogue lately...for inspiration.  I mean, really....its full of so many great ideas, regardless of whether you actually have "that" stamp set or "that colour ink" you can switch up the designs and card layouts and use what you have.

Last night, my good friend Karen (and team member) came over to craft with me.  I was keen to make some Christmas Tags and use the Candy Cane Christmas stamp set.  It never really called to me before, but after using it last night....I am hooked.  It blends perfectly with the Candy Cane Lane DSP and I totally cased the Christmas Tags and one of the Christmas Cards on Page 4 of the Holiday Catalogue.  




To make the cards I used Whisper White Thick cardstock, and playing around with all the stamps and various Christmas colours stamped directly onto the cardbase.  I thought at first it was washi tape they used for the candy cane stripe at the top and bottom of the card...but it's actually a stamp.  Too cool!!



The tags I cut a piece of co-ordinating cardstock 2.5" x 2.5" (DSP the same size) and sandwiched the bakers twine between.  2" circle die stamped and adhered with dimensionals.   I love how they turned out!!  What do you think??


Product List


If you would like to know how to make Colourful Cards and Tags like these, check out my Classes and Events tag above for my next Class or Specialty Workshop.  No Class this month (as I am going to NYC next week) but there is a Club night....email me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to join us.  Very limited space for this, so please don't delay.

Have a great weekend
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment