Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Christmas Wishes

Many of you will know, I just got back from a wonderful 4 day trip to NYC with my husband, son and his girlfriend.  Even better, we met up with my Dad and Brother who flew in from England.  We walked and walked all through Central Park enjoying the beautiful colours and warm day.  Saw Time Square during the day and evening, all lit up and glowing, full of noise and people. All the stores were decorated for Christmas, inside and out.  Macy's was amazing....Saks on 5th Avenue impressive.  The 911 Memorial Museum was ....something else.  No words.  And we ate at some great places, with of course, way too much food.  Fabulous trip.  

It got me thinking of Christmas around the world....and what its like for places that don't get snow, like we do here in Canada.  So I came up with this card.



I used two stamp sets, Peace This Christmas ....and the other one ... is a sneak peek  - Mediterranean Moments  - from the new upcoming Occasions Catalogue due to be released on January 4.  I used water colour pencils to colour the image....which may, or may not be another sneak peek!!!



Product List


For more information on how you can make your own Colourful Cards like this, see the Classes and Events tab above.  If you fancy hosting your own Workshop, right here at my craft room in Kemptville, Ontario...yep, no mess for you or clean up...email me a baashunt@gmail.com for a list of available dates.  Think of all the FREE stuff you could get??

Tomorrow is DSP of the month....come check back for another sample of the beautiful designer series paper, Candy Cane Lane.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment