Monday, November 28, 2016

November Colourful Cards Stamp Club

Did you know, I run a Colourful Cards stampin club??   We meet every other month in my craft room and make two cards and a 3D item.  Each member agrees to purchase a set amount, so that each club night, one of them becomes the hostess for the evening and gets all the hostess rewards.  If for some reason, they cannot attend, they still submit their order.  

It's a lot of fun to catch up with club members, learn a new technique, and a great way to build your stamping supplies without breaking the budget.  Club members also receive a PDF instruction sheet of the card or 3D item we made, plus are the first to receive new catalogues.

Marena was "Hostess" for November and brought a lovely cake to share as it was her birthday that day!!  Here are the projects we made.


I used the Merry Mice stamp set, and This Christmas DSP for this cute card. This technique is called Gate-Fold.




For this card and matching candle I used Paisleys & Posies stamp set.   

Both cards were made using Garden Green cardstock for the card base and either Whisper White or Very Vanilla for stamped top layers.   If you would like more information on how I made these cards and the stamped candle, or to learn more about the Colourful Cards stampin club please email me at baashunt@gmail.com and I will send you a FREE PDF instruction sheet.

Have a great week....2 days till my birthday!!

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment