Monday, November 7, 2016

Onstage Ottawa

Saturday was a truly amazing day ...my first ever Stampin Up Onstage, and luckily for me, it was in Ottawa.  Lovely and close.



The day started at 7:30am with registration....we received a cool bag, new stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue, pens, and a fabulous agenda/notebook to record our #6 month stampin goals.  I had to laugh at all the ribbons I had earned to go on my name tag...who would have thought, that joining to get a discount, would lead to this 9 months later!!

Before the morning session got underway, we swopped cards with all the other demonstrators who had come from all over eastern Canada.  Imagine, hundreds of demonstrators walking around greeting each other and swopping cards.  It was so much fun, and you should see all the fabulous cards I have to case now!   This was the card I made to swop.




Actually, this was one of the cards we made in October's Colourful Cards Class last week.....it's called a spotlight technique using the Merry Mice stamp set.  Isn't it cute??  

We learned so much, made 4 Make n Takes....I mean, can you imagine...in the middle of our table was a big box of crafting stuff that we actually got to get our hands on and play with!   New stamp sets, new DSP, new embellishments.  It was awesome.   We saw some great demonstrations, got tons of ideas and wow was I tired at the end of the day.


Such a great day.  If you want to get your hands on the new Occasions catalogue when its released....or hear about how YOU can join me at a table like this in April, email me a baashunt@gmail.com for more information. I'd love to share the fun with you too.

Have a great week
Cheers
Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment