Friday, November 4, 2016

Peeking at Santa

I was playing around with colours, this past weekend, swirling them around on a piece of Whisper White cardstock....using a sponge and daubers to get this Bokah effect.   I couldn't decide what to do with it for the longest time....the colours reminded me of christmas lights....and I tried to imagine what it would have been like....as a kid, hiding behind the twinkling christmas tree, waiting for Santa.   What do you thing...did I capture the thought??



I used the stamp set Father Christmas....and Garden Green for the card base.  I used various colours to get the background effect, and stamped the greeting in Early Espresso.  


Product List


If you live in and around the North Grenville area, and would like to know how to make Colourful Cards like this one...check out the tab above Classes and Events for a list of upcoming workshops and classes.  If you would like to book your own workshop, and earn hostess rewards...email me at baashunt@gmail.com and request available dates.  You can even host right here in my large craft room...less clean up for you, more fun with friends.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment