Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pretty Baby

My nephew recently had his second child...another beautiful little girl.  So it was time to combine my two favourite crafts - crochet and card making.  I took a chance and started to make a blue blanket when I found out they were pregnant again, but quickly had to switch colours when they announced HER birth!!   Needless to say, its a little late getting to them....but on its way now.  I am so glad I purchased the Made With Love stamp set...it has come in handy so many times this year alone.




It's a corner to corner blanket, using baby yard I picked up at Walmart.  Forget the name of it right now.  The pattern I found on youtube.




The card I used Blushing Bride cardstock, a piece of Love Blossoms DSP (now retired) white ribbon and a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the little onsie stamped on it using blushing bride and crumb cake ink.


Product List
Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack
Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack
[140548]
$10.00
Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon
[134549]
$8.75

Be soon time to pull my blanket out as the colder weather draws nearer!!  Have a great week.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment