Friday, November 25, 2016

Pretty Paper Pumkin - November

I love receiving my monthly surprise kit in the mail from Stampin Up.  It's called Paper Pumpkin.  It could be a card set....sweet treat boxes, a 3D item ....it's always a surprise.  You receive an acrylic stamp set, ink spot, embellishments, cardstock, envelopes, pre-cut die's, even glue dots and dimensional....and all for $26.95 (includes shipping).

Check out this months....I made this last night, and there is enough supplies to make 7 more...or use the contents to make up some alternative designs.  So much scope.




They even put out a little video to show you how to make up your pumpkin, although instructions are included inside the kit.



What a great gift this would be for someone for Christmas.  Who do you know that would love to receive a Paper Pumpkin stuffed full of creative ideas and all the tools every month.  Or just one month??   Many ways to subscribe....ask me for more details, or visit my website.  

Have a great weekend....starts off well for me, as its Colourful Cards Stampin Club Night this evening.  Looking forward to seeing my ladies and making some wonderful cards.  I will post on Monday, just what we made....one item might surprise you!!  Until then...keep stampin.

Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment