Monday, November 14, 2016

Tags, Tags and Tags

I have a thing about tags at the moment.  No, not skin tags, but gift tags.  Could be for Birthdays, Christmas, Thank You's....you can use them for all kinds of reasons.   You can even put a tag on a card front....I did that last week for DSP Week #2.  I thought it would be fun to make some Christmas Tags with a matching holder. The holder would easily fit six tags. They are very addictive....


Some of them I just adhered christmas paper to the Garden Green tag base....and some I actually stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock first, then adhered to the tag base.  I can't make up my mind which I like the best?   They are all so pretty.  The tags are 2" wide by 3.5" long and I used my artistic tag topper punch (now retired)..but the scalloped tag topper punch would work just as well.  

If you are interested in knowing how I made the little tag holder, comment below with your email address, and I will send you the PDF instructions.   If you would like to make some Christmas Tags yourself, check out my Classes and Events tab above to learn about the Tin of Tags Workshop on Saturday December 3, 2016.  

Have a great week
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment