Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Beautiful You - Sneak Peek & Video

This past weekend, in between Christmas Shopping and getting my hair cut, I got to play with all the new products that just arrived from the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration flyer pre-order.  It was hard to decide which one to crack open first to tease you with.....so many wonderful new stamp sets and gorgeous designer series paper.  However, "Beautiful You", caught my eye right from the start.  So here you go, clean, simple, elegant.   What you think?




The Occasions Catalogue goes live on January 4, 2017....check my previous post for all the fabulous contents...and let me know if you would like your own copy?  I cannot list the new stamp set yet, but here are the project details and dimensions.  

Whisper White Thick card stock for the base - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Tempting Turquoise card stock for layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
Shimmery White card stock for image - 5" x 3 3/4"

Don't have Tempting Turquoise, simply substitute it with your favourite coloured card stock and ink ....check out my second video tutorial, to see the card in another colour.



For information about upcoming Classes & Workshops, please click on the Classes & Events tab above.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment