Monday, December 26, 2016

Love Sparkles

Boxing Day...what was it like in your part of the world today?  Here in my small town, just outside Ottawa, Canada...it was freezing rain. So I didn't feel like braving the roads to find some bargains. Instead, I played with my new products from the Spring Occasions catalogue. As with all new stamp sets, I like to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) at least one project from the catalogue. It's a great way to get the creative juices flowing.  Check this one out.



I used the gorgeous new Falling In Love designer series paper (5" x 5") die cutting a circle in the middle with the layering circle framelits.  I stamped the hearts from the new stamp set Love Sparkles in Blushing Bride and Delightful Dijon on a Whisper White card base 5" x 10" scored at 5". The word Love was stamped on Vellum with Stazon Ink and True stamped in Blushing Bride on scrap white card stock. Little sequins were added to add that touch of sparkle. I hope you liked this sneak peek. Good chance something like this will appear in the Card Buffet coming soon!!


Product List


Be sure to check back on Wednesday for a new video tutorial of an amazing little card technique.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment