Friday, January 6, 2017

Anniversary Wishes

One of the first things I do, with a new stamp set.....is to CASE the catalogue. I mean, have you really looked through the new spring Occasions catalogue....packed full of fabulous new stamp sets, beautiful designer series paper, colourful and cute embellishment....and lots and lots of fabulous card ideas??  It's almost like an ideas book.  As soon as I saw this one o page 50, I knew I wanted to make it.




I didn't have all the products, so improvised.  Here's what I used to make it:

Product List



I totally love the little doilies, and the great thing is....one side is white, and the other side is vanilla.  You get 24 in a pack too!!

This is one of the cards you can make at the Card Buffet tonight or tomorrow at my Open House.  There will be 8 Greeting Cards using ALL NEW PRODUCTS. Choose to make 1,2,3 or more.

$3.00 for 1 card. $5.00 for 2 cards. $10 for 4 cards. $15 for 6 cards. $20 for 8 cards.

Drop in to just have a look and pick up a catalogue or stay and craft a while.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment