Friday, January 13, 2017

Avant Garden Week - #3 - Customer Thank You Cards

Every month, whether my customers shop online or in person with me...they receive a hand made thank you card.  Sometimes I sneak them into their order...other times I pop them in the mail.  Usually I write something personal inside for each customer....but I am thinking of just leaving them blank (putting my personal note on a sticky inside perhaps) and including an extra envelope....so they can re-gift or use the card themselves.  What would you prefer...??  While you think..take a look at my Thank You card for customers who shopped with me in December.



I used the fabulous little Stampin Up Notecards and of course the Avant Garden stamp set...FREE with a $60 order during Sale-A-Bration.  Also some washi tape....full list of products used are below.


Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$13.50


Next week, I am going to be showcasing the new stamp set...Beautiful You, so make sure you check back on Monday to see the first sample.

Have a great weekend
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment