Monday, January 9, 2017

Avant Garden Week - Card #1

So by now, I hope you have had a chance to take a good look through the new occasions catalogue and the sale-a-bration flyer.  There is just so much to choose from, so I thought to help you out...I would feature a stamp set a week - not a month like I usually do.  This week, I will be focusing on Avant Garden, from the sale-a-bration flyer.  If you put a $60 order in, from either the annual catalogue or the occasions catalogue, you can get this stamp set FREE.  Here is my first sample...



I stamped off to get the lighter flower and stem..stamping them first, then stamped full colour for the front flower.  I didn't want to cover up the pretty flowers with the sentiment, so stamped it on vellum.  Love this look.  What do you think??

Product List

Be sure to check back on Wednesday for another Avant Garden sample, with a video tutorial.  If you would like a new occasions catalogue and sale-a-bration flyer, contact me at baashunt@gmail.com.  For information about upcoming classes and events or how you can host your own workshop in my craft room, click the tab above.

Have a great week.
Cheers
Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment