Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Avant Garden Week - Card #2 & Video

This week is really flying by....but I am thrilled to say, I have still found time to craft and make a video of my latest card.  Its quite a funny video actually...it starts out well, but then suddenly.....well, you might have to watch it to see. This week, I am focusing on the sale-a-bration stamp set Avant Garden....here is sample #2.



I actually used a sketch to make this card...love using sketches, its a Paper & Ink Sketch from Angie over at Chic n Scratch.  Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #12 with measurements.  Here is what I used to make this card:


Product List
Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon
[134549]
$8.75


And if you want to see how I made it....check out the video below. Be sure to subscribe to my Colourful Cards YouTube channel to see other videos and helpful tips.  




See you back here Friday for another Avant Garden card.  

Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment