Monday, January 16, 2017

Beautiful You Week - Card #1

So how did you enjoy last weeks Avant Garden samples?  I certainly had lots of fun putting them together! This week, we are focusing on "Beautiful You" stamp set.  I love the fact that this stamp set lets your artistic nature soar....whether you are using the scribble stamp to colour the beautiful ladies dress, or washing it with water colours...or colouring with markers or water colour pencils.  What is your favourite way to colour these gracious ladies??

I chose blender pens and water colour pencils to colour this quick and easy card.




Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$13.50


Pop back on Wednesday's for another Beautiful You sample post and video tutorial were I will be showing you a new technique.  

This evening I am also hosting a Facebook Party on my event page, and will do a couple of LIVE video's...one of which will include a tour of my craft room and a card project.  It starts at 8:00pm EST.  Never tried this before, a live video...so goodness knows what will happen.  I might have a lot to tell you on Wednesday ha ha.

Have a great day
Cheers
Anne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment