Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Beautiful You Week - Card #2

Oh my gosh...so how much fun was that Stampin Up! Facebook Party on Monday night?? The comments sure were flying back and forth, I had quite the time trying to keep up with you all.  First time I have ever done a Facebook live video too....I enjoyed it so much, I might have to do another one soon!   

So back to Beautiful You week....and for this sample, I tried paper piecing. What is paper piecing?  

Well, its when you stamp your image on cardstock and then stamp the same image on some pretty designer series paper.  


Cut out the DSP parts you want....in this case it was the dress and umbrella and stick them down on the stamped image. 

Its a great way of adding colour to an imagine...without actually colouring it!   What do you think?


Dimensions are listed below, with a list of products used....and as its Wednesday...the video tutorial link is there too.  Please remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch more tutorials, tips, tricks and Facebook Live.                                                            
                                                                                                                  

Dimensions:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock:   5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Basic Black Cardstock:  4" x 5 1/4"
Bermuda Bay Cardstock:  3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Whisper White Cardstock:  3 3/4" x 5"

Product List


Video Tutorial





I hope you enjoyed the video and today's project.   Stop by on Friday for the final sample in this Beautiful You Week.  If you live in Canada, and currently do not have a demonstrator, you can order this Beautiful You stamp set and the accessories I used by clicking on the Shop Tab above, or on any of the little picture icons.

If you would like to know more about my upcoming classes and workshops, please click the tab Classes and Events above.  Have a great week.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment