Friday, January 20, 2017

Beautiful You Week - Card #3

Thank goodness its Friday....seems like it's been a long week.  I think I need to go for a nice long walk, by myself, to just enjoy the fresh air.  Of course, I would rather NOT be walking in snow and -12 degree's, but I do live in Canada and not the Mediterranean mores the pity.   So I will have to make do with this beautiful card....using the masking technique.  



I first stamped the pretty lady from Beautiful You in the centre of a piece of Whisper White card stock 5 1/4" x 4", then stamped her again on a sticky note. I coloured the main image in, using the Water Colour pencils and a blender pen, then covered her with the sticky note.  Then stamped the street image from Mediterranean Moments, over them both.  Removed the sticky note...and voila, my beautiful lady was walking down a mediterranean street.   Finished colouring the scene, then adhered the white card stock to a Daffodil Delight card stock base.  Added a sentiment, some washi tape and enamel dot for that added touch.  Hope you like it??

Product List


Check back on Monday for a new week of samples...it's going to be "So In Love" or perhaps you will be with this new stamp set??   Have a great weekend.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment