Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Come Sit - Mediterranean Moments

As I sit and watch yet more snow fall today...I can't help but long for the summer sun.  Strolling around town in the sunshine, drinking tea on the cafe patio and relaxing with hubby on warm fragrant evenings in our garden.  So I took out Mediterranean Moments stamp set and created my dream.



I used one of our new stamp sets - Mediterranean Moments...which launched today in the new Occasions Catalogue.  Isn't it beautiful?   Four fabulous mediterranean sketches to colour.  Want to see what I coloured it with?  Check out my latest youtube video below for all the information.  Don't forget to subscribe to my Colourful Cards youtube channel, for all my latest tips and card tutorials.





Project Details:
Card Base:  Whisper White Thick -  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Bermunda Bay - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 3 5/8" x 3 5/8" Stitched Square Laying Framelit
Rhinestones and Enamel Shapes
Stamp Sets:   Mediterranean Moments and Sitting Here


Product List


Hope you enjoyed my card and video tutorial...please make sure to check out my Facebook page too.  All the upcoming Classes and Workshops are listed there together with my bi-monthly newsletter sign up.   Hope to see you in the Colourful Cards craft room soon.

Cheers
Anne






No comments:

Post a Comment