Monday, January 23, 2017

So In Love Week - Card #1

I am so excited, its the start of a new week of samples.  This week I chose, "So In Love"....because I am so in love with this new Occasions catalogue!!  

Here is my first sample for you....and has very special meaning for me.



I made this card for my eldest son, Andrew, who performed last Thursday evening at a bar in Ottawa.  It was his second solo live performance as FTRSL, but first for Mama here watching.  Andrew has always been a drummer in bands...two very successful local bands, but branched out on his own, writing, recording and mastering all his own work.  Now performing live!!  It was so excited, I just had to mark it with a card.  Using this suite...Falling In Love...I needed something a little masculine.  I figured it was really a night to remember, but this sentiment would do just as well.  Watching how this young man has matured and grown with his music, big things are destined for his future, it certainly is ...a day to celebrate!!

Product List


Drop back on Wednesday for another So In Love sample..and video tutorial.  

Have a great week.
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment