Wednesday, January 25, 2017

So In Love Week - Card #2

You all know how much I love to CASE a new stamp set from the catalogue. One of my other favourite ways to inspire a new card, is to CASE someone else's design.  Not necessarily using the same stamp sets or DSP, but just the layout. This sample of So In Love was one such design taken from a card I received at Onstage in November.  



I changed up the stamp set, DSP, sentiment and ribbon, and if you check out my video tutorial below, you will see the original card I CASEd the design from.


Product List

Dimensions:

Cardstock Base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper White:  4" x 5 1/4"
Scrap White:  2 1/2" x 4 1/2"
DSP:  4" x 2 1/4"
Ribbon:  5 1/2"


Video tutorial:




Don't forget to stop by on Friday for another sample of So In Love.  It will be posted later than usual  ...8pm to be exact, as I am part of a blog hop New New New.

Have a great week
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment