Friday, January 27, 2017

So In Love Week - Card #3

So the gals from my Stampin Up group are blog hopping again and this month, we had to come up with something New..New..New from the Occasions catalogue or Sale-A-Bration flyer.  So in keeping with my So In Love week...here is my submission.





I used Old Olive for the card base, and the New stamp set So In Love, and the New Stitched Shaped Framelits and the New Square Shaped Framelits.  The sentiment is embossed in white embossing powder and the flower was coloured using sponge daubers and two colours of ink.  List of products used is below:


Product List

Make sure you hop over to the next blog....which would be Katarina Ewa




Hope you enjoyed this sample of So In Love and visiting all the other blogs today.  If you would like to join one of my Classes, please click on the tab above Classes and Events.  Or pop over to my Facebook biz page to check out the upcoming events and register.

Next week its Balloon Adventures week.  Make sure you stop by.  

Cheers
Anne




8 comments:

  1. I love the double frame on your card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you show cased this double frame technique. Really gives your card a WOW factor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby, it was one of those kinda by accident cards ha ha

      Delete
  3. what a lovely card - love the 'frame'

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frame technique is awesome, simple yet visually stunning. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete