Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Balloon Adventures Week - Card #2

It's quite colourless in my garden right now, brown trees, white snow....the odd blue jay or cardinal adds a small splash of colour, if you look hard enough.  So I thought I should add lots of colour to my next sample of Balloon Adventures to brighten things up.



Isn't this pretty??  I used the 2016-17 In-Colours Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum card stock, but just imagine what other cool colour combinations you could come up with.  

Dimensions:

Whisper White card stock base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Peekaboo Peach:  4 1/4" x 1 3/4"
Flirty Flamingo:  4 1/4" x 1 3/4"
Sweet Sugar Plum" 4 1/4" x 1 3/4"
Scrap of White card stock for sentiment

Below is a full list of products used with direct links to my online store and below that, the video tutorial of how I made this card.

Product List






Click here to watch the YouTube video on how to make the Balloon Adventures Colourful Card.

Hope you enjoyed my card and video.  Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video's and visit my Colourful Cards by Anne Hunt Facebook page for news of my upcoming Classes and Blog posts.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment