Friday, February 3, 2017

Balloon Adventures Week - Card #3

Here is the last card in this weeks samples of Balloon Adventures....and one I CASED from the Stampin Up! Occasions catalogue from page 4.  Super easy and quick.



I stamped the balloon on scrap Whisper White card stock, then punched it out using the balloon Bouquet punch.  Such a handy tool!  I popped the balloon up on dimensionals, but not before I had stamped the bow and string on my piece of Whisper White for the card front.  Its so pretty, a clean and simple card.

Below are the products I used to make this card, if you are interested in making one yourself.  Click on the product photo to take you directly to my online store where you can order and your goodies will be shipped directly to your house.



Product List


I hope you have a great weekend....stay tuned for some news about a new card series I will be starting on my YouTube page this Sunday!  It's called "Fast or Fabulous".  

Next week on the blog I will be showcasing Hey Chick so be sure to check it out on Monday.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment