Monday, February 20, 2017

Floral Phrases Week - Card #1

It's a new week....and a new sample.  This week we are not using a new stamp set from the Occasions catalogue, but a beautiful, bold stamp set from the Annual catalogue.  Floral Phrases from the Floral Boutique Suite on page 77. This card, called a Z-Fold card, was part of the cards we made on Friday at Colourful Cards monthly class.



I used the beautiful Floral Boutique designer series paper to pop out the lovely phrase and rose in the Floral Phrases stamp set.  For a complete list of what I used see below.  Each little picture will take you directly to my online store for more information.


Product List


If you would like more information about my upcoming Classes, please click the tab above Classes and Events.  I would love to have you join me for a fun evening....just like these wonderful ladies did.  


$10 for the class for two cards (all supplies included & envelope) and sometimes that little extra. Could be a free gift, could be an additional papercraft...could be both!!  

Pop back on Wednesday for another Floral Phrases sample and video tutorial. Have a great week.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment