Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Floral Phrases Week - Card #2

It's time for another Paper and Ink Sketches...I really enjoy these sketches and totally opens up my creativity.  This is Sketch #14  Click here for your own copy.



I used the beautiful Floral Boutique designer series paper....so loving this pack of 12 x 12 paper, not one sheet I do not like.  Love that its all just Night of Navy and Whisper White.  Below is a list of the other items I used, not much required...so for a new stamper, this is a perfect set.

Dimensions:
Whisper White Card Base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Night of Navy Layer 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP 5" x 3 3/4"

Product List


Still not sure if you can do this??   Watch my youtube video tutorial below.





Hope you enjoyed that?   Please subscribe to my youtube page for more Colourful Card tutorials and the new Fast & Fabulous Sunday cards.

Check back on Friday for another sample of Floral Phrases.  Have a great week.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment