Friday, February 24, 2017

Floral Phrases Week - Card #3

Todays sample of the fabulous Floral Phrases stamp set is this beauty!!   I CASED this from a friends card....she used a completely different stamp set and colour combo...but I just loved the design/sketch.   Here is my version.



I used Smokey Slate card stock as the background layer to soften the Night of Navy...and used more of the pretty Floral Boutique DSP.  What do you think??
Below you will find all the products I used...you can click on a product picture to take you straight to my online store to order. 


Product List


Next week we will be sampling the Make a Medallion, the NEW sale-a-bration item just released! Until then, have a great weekend....and remember to check out my Youtube channel on Sunday for another Fast & Fabulous card.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment