Monday, February 6, 2017

Hey Chick Week - Card #1

Oh my goodness...who watched the Super Bowl last night?  I have only just got into watching "American Football" as I grew up calling it, and am not sure of all the rules yet, but boy...it was exciting.  Not as exciting, however, as opening up a FREE stamp set for the first time and using it. Like this one...



Hey Chick, is one of the sale-a-bration stamp sets, you can get absolutely FREE with a $60 order. This week I will be showing you some fabulous samples of this super cute stamp set. Check out the product list below if you fancy making this card yourself. By clicking on one of the products, you can go directly to my online store to order or email me at baashunt@gmail.com 

Product List


Check back on Wednesday for another sample and video tutorial.  Have a great week.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment