Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Hey Chick Week - Card #2

I have been so excited to share this card with you....because it is so stinkin cute!  What do you think?



This stamp set - Hey Chick - a FREE stamp set in the sale-a-bration flyer - is just so easy to have fun with.   To see how I got the little hens to puff out...watch my video tutorial below.

Dimensions:

Mint Macaroon Card Stock Base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper White Card Stock:  5 3/8 " x 4 1/8"
Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper:  5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Card Stock Strip: 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Scrap Whisper White Card Stock
Circle 1" Whisper White and layering circle scallop in Mint Macaroon.


Product List



Click here to watch the YouTube video on how to make this Hey Chick Colourful Card.


Hope you enjoyed my card and video.  Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video's and visit and like my Colourful Cards by Anne Hunt Facebook page for news of upcoming Classes and Blog posts.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment